Now that AQHA has made some decisions regarding their 3.0 data conversion, we have posted our 2013 to the downloads page for direct downloading. We’ve postponed the adjustment of class entry counts on the leveled classes since they have been suspended for the time being. We will continue to discuss the needs of both exhibitors and show management before making a decision as to how to display that information and potentially use the total entry count for hi-points.
What’s new for v7.81?
- Rules 2013 – AQHA new judge cards
- Association Disk Creation – AQHA – added back the option to create the old file format for uploading
What’s new for v7.80?
- Rules 2013 – AQHA new classes, leveling, leased horses allowed in all but open classes
- Rules 2013 – ABRA new classes, score sheets
- Rules 2013 – NRCHA updated judge’s sheets
- Reports – Information for Publication – includes DQ’d horses
- Reports – Back Number List – added Height option
- Reports – Announcer’s Report/Results by Class – adjusted horse name spacing to allow for longer names