Now that the software has been in use at many POAC shows including the Eastern Classic, we’ve made a few more changes to the software for our POAC users and have posted an update to our website. You can download the update by clicking here. We will also be creating installation CDs and mailing them out to the contact person that we have on file the beginning part of next week.
Some of the changes that have been made:
- An adjustment to point designation groups of several classes as there was a mis-understanding between us and the POAC national office as to which classes needed to have a designation.
- The ability to adjust/reset Pts Des for an entry in Back# Mode – this may need to be done in order to clear a Y or N from this field on classes that didn’t really need them but were expecting them in previous versions of the software.
- The ability to set (and save) restrictions on age of rider, sex of rider, age of horse, sex of horse, height of horse in the Pre-set lists of the Awards | CircuitShow Hi Point Awards | pre-set class lists
- You can also save the option on how points get rolled up – by back#, back# & rider, rider only, and horse only
- Currently the ‘horse only’ option is not yet functional – if points are to be rolled up by pony only, you will need to manually add points together for ponies that hold more than one back number;
- This will eventually be used not only for those awards that are pony oriented at shows but also for year end reports since not all ponies hold the same back number throughout the entire season.
- We have added the exhibitor and their city/state to the Standings screen so that those who have a computer doing results up with their announcer don’t need to print out the results
We are continuing additional changes to allow for membership tracking (right now, you can check the Member box in the People screen for all members of your local club). We will be adding an eligibility date so that only those who are paid members during the show dates you are tracking will show up on the year-end reports.
Remember that if you are having any trouble, you can contact us through the contact form or 614.348.4558 (text or call) and we are happy to help.