The first 2017 update for Horse Show for Windows is now available for downloading. If you purchased a mailed Maintenance Contract or your a new user since last November, you will receive yours in the mail shortly. See below for the changes that have been made for the new show season.
You need current license information (expiration after 12/1/2017) to run the update. Remember that while new Maintenance Contracts can be purchased 24/7 through the online ordering page of our website, license information is generated manually during our regular business hours. You can also mail us a check for a new contract to the address below.
Update prices remain the same:
$175 to download the software
$225 to have us mail you installation CDs.
What’s New in v8.0?
- New icon for better viewing (especially on Windows 10)
- Updated manual with new features
- Updated Show Wizard
- Updating Class Information – Leaving abbreviations the user previously set up in place
- ABRA – Added all new classes and BBP restriction from regular classes
- APHA – Added Performance halter classes
- ApHC – Added new W/T classes
- AQHA – Added L1, L2, etc in abbreviation field
- AQHA – Changed Novice to L1 in All-Around reporting and divisions
- AQHA VRH – AQHA VRH classes and all-arounds
- AQHA VRH/Stock Horse – Pattern maintenance and maneuvers printed on some cards
- NRCHA – NRCHA judges sheets
- POAC – POAC Grand/Reserve issue
- POAC – Updated designated class groups
- Miscellaneous fixes
- Entries – by Back Number – Validate button has been added to update any errors if you have fixed issues. Especially helpful for pre-entered shows when you print statements that include error messages.
- Error Validation – Now verifying missing birth date for any class with age restriction (not just Youth)
- People – Ability to check all for Level 1 classes in AQHA
- Report – all Cross Reference reports – Added excel option for all cross reference reports
- Report – Announcer Rpt – Added abbreviations to list of classes at top
- Report – Announcer Rpt – fixed printing NO ENTRIES when printing only one class but the “include classes with no entries” is checked
- Report – Announcer Rpt – Now printing class information header only on first page to get more entries on subsequent pages
- Report – Back# Report – Added sire/dam option and ability to export to Excel
- Report – Class Verification – Added Assn Code and Points Model
- Report – Earnings/Payment by Type – Fixed “invalid floating point” issue
- Report – Generate HTML for Results – Added Sire/Dam option
- Report – Show Summary Count – Total to Run on Show Summary Count report showing the total number of entries in a group of concurrent classes
- Utilities – Switching Entries by… – Cleaned up several places to make sure all correct areas are updated when doing a switch
- Utilities – System Preferences – Automatically deleting fees if an entry is scratched